Create and manage successful change.
Leaders are constantly challenged to guide their organizations and cross-sector collaborations through internal, systemic and situational change. If you are leading a business-transition or community initiative, KJ Smith Associates can help you frame strategic challenges and design effective programs for change. We provide situational intelligence, thoughtful planning, award-winning facilitation and effective implementation support to help you discover new ways of working that engage stakeholders and achieve your strategic goals.
A shared sense of purpose. A roadmap to your goals. A framework for better decision-making that allows you to flex and adapt to the unexpected in a rapidly changing world. A solid strategic plan provides all these things, and KJ Smith Associates will help you build a plan that is both aspirational and pragmatic. Our inclusive, consensus-based approach engages participants and encourages creativity to ensure that your strategic planning process results in clarity and active support of goals and objectives.
- New Business Strategy
- Mission & Vision Development
- Change Management
- Project Planning
- Periodic Assessment & Recalibration
KJ Smith Associates helps you ensure that your meetings and retreats are impactful. We provide award-winning, outcome-focused design and facilitation services custom developed to engage participants, foster collaboration and achieve meaningful results.
- Board Meetings
- Focus Groups
- Issue Resolution
- Ideation & Brainstorming
- Organizational Retreats
- Team Development
BUSINESS & COLLABORATION PLANNING
Whether you are exploring new business development ideas or launching innovative community partnerships to work in new ways toward shared goals KJ Smith Associates provides an objective perspective and strategic focus to help you refine your vision and develop an actionable plan to succeed.
- Opportunity Assessment
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Management
- Program Design
- New Service Development
- Business Plans
- Process Design
Preparation is key to the success of group planning processes. We begin by meeting with you to:
- Clearly define what the process should achieve.
- Determine key individuals and stakeholder groups who should be involved.
- Identify leadership challenges and critical issues you want to resolve.
- Make a plan for gathering data needed for decision-making.
Thoroughly understanding where you are will help your group determine how to get where you want to go. Using tools like interviews, research and surveys, we’ll help you objectively:
- Look at what’s working – and what isn’t.
- Identify the drivers of change.
- Evaluate culture, systems and trends.
- Gather stakeholder perspectives.
Bringing great minds together to create a vision – and a plan to get there – is what we love doing best. We facilitate collaborative, hands-on sessions that strengthen commitment to the final direction and help your team efficiently:
- Define or reaffirm your mission, vision and organizational values.
- Set priorities, identify your goals and create measurable objectives.
- Candidly consider various approaches and explore their merits and feasibility.
- Consider the forces that will shape the implementation environment.
- Acknowledge and address the human side of the change management process.
- Build a roadmap to align resources to strategy and guide successful implementation.
IMPLEMENT & REVIEW
Now that you have a plan, how do you share it with your entire team? Put it in action? Know if it worked? We work with you to answer these questions by helping you:
- Create a communications plan and deliverables for widespread rollout of your plan.
- Develop structured monitoring and reporting processes.
- Periodically revisit your plan and adjust as needed.
- And, eventually revisit the process as your situation changes.